Bobbi J. Nemovicher is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in adolescent and adult therapy and maintains a private practice in Reno, NV.
With over 18 years experience as a therapist, and as a graduate of University of Nevada, Reno specializing in adolescence and individual therapy , she is currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. In addition, Bobbi J. Nemovicher has worked in a variety of settings including children group homes, inpatient hospitals, and outpatient clinics. Among her areas of expertise are Anxiety and Depression, Adolescent Psychotherapy, and Traumatic Stress Disorders.
Professional Affiliations / Certifications
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, NV license # 5464-C, CA license # LCS 26752
- Certified in Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
- Member of The International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Member of the National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists
- Member of National Association of Social Workers